Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fun weekend

Our weekend was FULL!
We started out Friday night going to an ugly sweater contest.  It was fun to be out and the kids had fun too.  We did learn that next year we will have to step it up a notch!
I was rockin the shoulder pads!  We went to my Dad's to pick through some of the clothes that were left from my grandma and when Morgan got to the one I wore, she asked, "What are these on the shoulders?" Oh Honey....
Saturday we took it easy in the morning and then headed to the "city" for some shopping fun.  The first 2 hours were enjoyable then it sort of went down hill.  The 3 of us all had set in our mind what we wanted and when said person didn't get what they wanted when they wanted it, it got ugly... (ok it may have been me a time or 2)
our list of stops
Indoor Garage Sale
McDonalds
Antique Store
WalMart 
Habitat for Humanity ReUse store
Target
Hobby Lobby
(wanted to go to another antique store but was voted down)
Justice
DSW
Achievers
We then picked up my mom and went to Nebraska Furniture Mart
Buffalo Wild Wings
and back to NFM to pick up her purchase
To my mom's to put her purchase together. 
I was going to get all bloggy and take pictures of all the stuff we did but lost it after spending too much time in  Wally World.

I also have pictures of the room I worked on for 4 hours today but can't get the pictures off my camera and onto this computer...  CANNOT wait to get my computer back up and running.
So you will have to stay tuned for that.  
As Always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment